Across our beautiful property, there are plenty of places to sit, to relax and to reflect – no matter what time of year it is.
Here are our top 5 suggestions:
- Take a seat in the Inglenook, tune in the wireless and take time to imagine family life at Upton in the 1930s.
2. Follow the natural watercourse that runs from the Bog Garden into the Mirror Pool – soon to be refilled!
3. As you enjoy the obligatory tea and cake in the Pavilion Restaurant, take time to ponder over your visit to Upton House & Gardens and think about what’s next.
4. Walk through the orchard and stop in the portico for a few moments. Depending on the time of year, admire the blossom, daffodils or trees full of fruit.
5. Find a spot in the gardens to marvel at their creation. There are wonderful views looking down from the edge of the lawn and looking back from the far side of Mirror Pool.
There are many more wonderful places at Upton to observe wildlife and nature, imagine servants bustling around in the 1930s, admire the beautiful gardens or enjoy the art collection.
What is your favourite place at Upton House & Gardens to take time to reflect?
Please let us know – we would love to hear from you.
Facebook: Upton House and Gardens NT